"Skull Encyclopedia" Book by Kenji Yoshida - Japanese
The "Skull Encyclopedia" by Kenji Yoshida is a Japanese guide to the skulls of animals around the world. This book is broken up into sections that feature mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians, and fishes. Some of the skull photos in the book were contributed by Skulls Unlimited.
- This book is written almost entirely in Japanese, with short English translations throughout
- 256 pages
- Limited quantity available
- Book Length 25.7 cm (10.1 in.)
- Book Width 21.4 cm (8.4 in.)
- Book Height 1.6 cm (0.6 in.)