The Asian palm civet ranges in Southeast Asia from Kashmir and Southern China to the Philippines and Sunda Islands. This small carnivore is a member of the Viverridae family. The Asian palm civet inhabits tropical rainforests where it forages for food at night. This species is known to feed on berries, fruits, insects, and small vertebrates.
- Sold as-is no further cleaning
- Missing one incisor on the top left side
- The top right canine is broken in half
- Skull Length 11.8cm (4.6in)
- Skull Width 6.2cm (2.4in)
- Skull Height 5cm (2in)