The Asian palm civet ranges in Southeast Asia from Kashmir and Southern China to the Philippines and Sunda Islands. This small carnivore is a member of the Viverridae family. The Asian palm civet inhabits tropical rainforests where it forages for food at night. This species is known to feed on berries, fruits, insects, and small vertebrates.
- Missing three incisors on the top
- Missing a tooth on the bottom left side
- The top right canine is broken
- Skull Length 11.2cm (4.4in)
- Skull Width 5.7cm (2.2in)
- Skull Height 4.7cm (1.9in)