The augur buzzard is found in eastern and southwestern Africa. The diet of the augur buzzard is varied and opportunistic; it catches most of its prey on the ground, either by still-hunting from a perch or swooping down from a flight. They may also forage on the ground for both insects and small vertebrates.
- One-of-a-kind real augur buzzard skeleton
- This specimen comes disarticulated
- Cannot be shipped internationally
- The left foot has one broken proximal phalange
- Skull Length 8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Skull Width 4.5 cm (1.8 in.)
- Skull Height 4 cm (1.6 in.)