Badgers are part of the Mustelidae family that includes otters, weasels, ferrets, and skunks. These solitary creatures are omnivorous, eating mostly earthworms, grubs, small mammals, and insects. Badgers have short legs, wedge-shaped heads, and sharp claws perfectly designed to dig for prey.
- Both of the top canine teeth have a crack
- 2 broken thoracic vertebra
- The left foot has a broken tarsal
- Only one segment of the sternum is present
- Skull Length 22.5cm (8.9in)
- Skull Width 7.6cm (3in)
- Skull Height 5.6cm (2.2in)