The human foot is a very complex and highly developed structure. The bones of the foot provide mechanical support for the soft tissues, helping the foot withstand the weight of the body. There are five toes present on each human foot.
The toes are, from medial to lateral:
- The first toe, also known as the hallux ("big toe", "great toe", "thumb toe"), the innermost toe.
- The second toe, "long toe" or "pointer toe", "index toe",
- The third toe, or "middle toe", "long toe"
- The fourth toe, or "ring toe",
- The fifth toe, "baby toe", "little toe", "pinky toe", "small toe", or the outermost toe
- Bag of medial bones from the pinkie/ 5th toe
- Comes in bags of approx. 50 or 100
Love them. They look great and it always amazes me how much smaller human bones are in real life when I see them. Once again excellent work.
Nice little assortment - used for canine training
I purchased these to work on odor detection with my canine. It is enough source odor to work with and the cost was very reasonable as well.
This bag of Lil piggies...
The 100# bag was just the thing I needed to take my gifts-for-my-wife game to the next level! I could barely stiffel the "Whee"(s) before the package was delivered so quickly to our home... Awesome website, fast shipping.