There are over 2,100 species of snakes found worldwide. Of these, only about 10% are venomous with even fewer posing a threat to humans. Snakes have evolved to be very effective predators and can be found in nearly every habitat and niche on Earth. Most non-venomous snakes use their tongue-flicking sense of smell and taste to locate prey. After killing its prey, often by constriction, a snake can unhinge its jaw to swallow their meal whole.
- This bag-o product is sold as-is
- There are three snake skeletons in this bag-o
- All the skeletons in this bag-o have damaged or missing parts
- Average Length 12cm (4.7in)
- Average Width 0.7cm (0.3in)
- Average Height 0.5cm (0.2in)