The bay duiker is native to the forests of western and southern Africa. This moderately sized nocturnal antelope is typically solitary, but will sometimes be observed in pairs. Like most bovids, duikers are primarily herbivorous, however, this species has been observed feeding on birds, eggs, and carrion. The main predators for the bay duiker include leopards, crocodiles, and occasionally bonobo.
- There is some damage to the left side of the mandible
- Both auditory bullae have some damage
- Skull Length 22.6cm (8.9in)
- Skull Width 9.2cm (3.6in)
- Skull Height 11.5cm (4.5in)