The bay duiker or sometimes called the black-backed duiker is native to the forests of western and central Africa. This nocturnal species is typically solitary except when breeding. Like most bovids, duikers are primarily herbivorous, but this species has been observed feeding on birds, eggs, and carrion. The main predators for the bay duiker include leopards, civets, crocodiles, and occasionally bonobo.
- The left horn has some damage
- The auditory bullae have some damage
- Skull Length 22.8cm (9in)
- Skull Width 8.7cm (3.4in)
- Skull Height 12cm (4.7in)