Bearded dragons are reptiles native to Australia. They prefer to live in the rugged terrain of the outback as well as other rocky and arid regions of the country. These adept climbers can be found perched on branches, basking on rocks, or staying cool in the shade when it gets too hot. Like many other reptile species, the bearded dragon's skull contains a small hole on top, known as the pineal eye, that aids them in regulating their body temperature.
- One-of-a-kind real bearded dragon skull
- Naturally missing and worn teeth
- Skull Length 4.7 cm (1.9 in.)
- Skull Width 4.3 cm (1.7 in.)
- Skull Height 2.5 cm (1 in.)