The black-casqued hornbill or black-casqued wattled hornbill are part of the Bucerotidae family found in tropical Africa, Asia, and Melanesia. The hornbills are the only birds that have a first and second neck vertebrae that are fused together because of their bill they carry. They mostly eat fruits and sometimes small animals.
- One repaired humerus and femur
- Missing one distal from the left and right foot
- Skull Length 19.6cm (7.7in)
- Skull Width 5.8cm (2.3in)
- Skull Height 11.3cm (4.4in)