Real Blue Wildebeest Skull - Extra Large
In order to ensure product availability during the holiday season, please see our current inventory status below.For further details, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of stock catalog items are still available for purchase on Backorder. We will reach out with an estimated shipping date for any out of stock items on your order.
Certain out of stock items may become available within a 1-2 week timeframe.
- SKU: OK-25237 - In Stock
The blue wildebeest is a large antelope species native to southern Africa. Blue wildebeests are gregarious and form large herds which move about in loose aggregations. They exhibit sexual dimorphism, with males tending to be larger and darker than females. This species is herbivorous and their diet consists primarily of short grasses.
- This specimen is larger than average
- Missing nasal turbinates
- There is a crack in the nasal bone
- There is damage to the pre-maxillary bone and the left zygomatic arch
- The horns are attached to the skull
- Greatest Length 61 cm (24 in.)
- Greatest Width 60 cm (23.6 in.)
- Greatest Height 17.8 cm (7 in.)