The Bobcat is indigenous throughout North America. There is some dispute as to which genus it should be assigned, with both Felis rufus and Lynx rufus being sited. Bobcats are strict carnivores (meat-eaters). Stealthy hunters, they stalk their prey, then pounce and, if successful, kill with a bite to the neck.
- This skeleton has one clavicle
- The atlas is broken
- The left humerus radius is broken
- The left ulna is broken
- Skull Length 11cm (4.3in)
- Skull Width 7.1cm (2.8in)
- Skull Height 5.6cm (2.2in)