The bobcat lives in North America ranging from Canada to central Mexico. Bobcats are stealthy, aggressive hunters and are quite skilled in this area. Their small stature does not stop them from taking down animals much larger than they are. Their primary choice of prey is the rabbit, but they are known to hunt other small rodents, birds, and occasionally, deer.
River otters are long, streamlined animals with a thick tapered tail and short legs. This species is often referred to as playful. River otters can be found in and near fresh water rivers and lakes. They range throughout much of the northern US and Canada as well as the southeast US.
- Each set includes 1 bobcat skull and 1 river otter skull
- Photos are examples; your skulls may differ in size, color, and quality from those shown
- Sold as-is with no further cleaning
- Some have broken jaws, missing teeth, or other various damage
- These skulls come from our museum collection and exhibit handwritten verbiage used for categorization
- Average Bobcat Dimensions:
- Skull Length 12.5cm (4.9in)
- Skull Width 8.5cm (3.3in)
- Skull Height 6cm (2.4in)
- Average Otter Dimensions:
- Skull Length 11cm (4.3in)
- Skull Width 7cm (2.8in)
- Skull Height 4.5cm (1.8in)