The common duiker, also known as the grey duiker, is found throughout most of sub-Saharan Africa. This species, like all duikers, is a herbivorous browser that feeds on a variety of leaves, berries, and roots. Only male duikers possess horns which are used in defending territory and when sparring for mates.
- Missing nasal turbinates
- Lower mandible not included
- Skull Length 18.5 cm (7.3 in.)
- Skull Width 7.5 cm (3 in.)
- Skull Height 6.8 cm (2.7 in.)
- Skull Height with Horns 12.5 cm (4.9 in.)