The Domestic or house cat is the most common and the only domesticated member of the Felidae family. These small carnivores have long fangs and sharp claws that make them highly skilled hunters. This specimen features the genetic abnormality polydactyly, which causes extra digits to form on the paws. Polydactyly can affect any species of cat, big or small, but generally does not cause any real harm to the cat's health or wellbeing.
- This cat skeleton was declawed
- Missing all distal ends on the left and right hands
- The left and right foot are polydactyl
- Skull Length 10.1cm (4in)
- Skull Width 7cm (2.8in)
- Skull Height 4.9cm (1.9in)