The Domestic or house cat is the most common member of the Felidae family worldwide. There are an estimated 100 million cats in the western world. There are over 100 breeds currently recognized, and that number grows yearly. All of the current breeds of domestic cat are decedents of the wild cat, originally native to Asia and Africa.
- Mandible is in two pecies
- Left zygomatic arch is broken
- Right auditory bullae is broken
- Skull Length 6.9cm (2.7in)
- Skull Width 4.7cm (1.9in)
- Skull Height 4cm (1.6in)