Real Domestic Cat Skull - Pathology
The Domestic or house cat is the most common and the only domesticated member of the Felidae family. These small carnivores have long fangs and sharp claws that make them highly skilled hunters. There are an estimated 100 million cats in the western world and over 70 breeds currently recognized, with that number growing annually. All current breeds of domestic cat are decedents of the Middle Eastern wild cat.
- One-of-a-kind real domestic cat skull
- This specimen exhibits pathology on its nasal bones
- Two incisor teeth are missing
- Skull Length 8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Skull Width 5.6 cm (2.2 in.)
- Skull Height 4.4 cm (1.7 in.)