Real Domestic Cat Skull - Pathology
The domestic cat is the most common and the only domesticated member of the Felidae family. These small carnivores have long fangs and sharp claws that make them highly skilled hunters. There are an estimated 100 million cats in the western world and over 70 breeds currently recognized, with that number growing annually. All current breeds of domestic cat are decedents of the Middle Eastern wild cat.
- The frontal, nasal, and maxillary bones exhibit pathology
- Exhibits naturally missing and worn teeth
- Skull Length 10.2 cm (4 in.)
- Skull Width 7.3 cm (2.9 in.)
- Skull Height 5 cm (2 in.)