The Boston Terrier is an American breed, with its black and white tuxedo-like markings being a trademark. Boston Terriers are a small but compact breed featuring a short muzzle and large, round eyes. They are friendly, lively, and highly intelligent, making wonderful companions. The average life span of a Boston terrier is around 11 to 13 years, but some have been known to live into their teens.
- Missing two of the top incisors
- Exhibits signs of dental disease
- Skull Length 11.6cm (4.6in)
- Skull Width 9.3cm (3.7in)
- Skull Height 9.2cm (3.6in)