The Boxer is a medium-sized, short-haired dog originally bred in Germany. Their coats are smooth and tight-fitting; colors are fawn or brindled, with or without white markings. Boxers are brachycephalic with a square muzzle, mandibular prognathism, very strong jaws, and a powerful bite ideal for latching on to large prey. The Boxer is a member of the Working Group, a category of dogs that were bred specifically to assist humans as watchdogs.
- All teeth are damaged and show signs of wear
- Exhibits signs of periodontal disease
- Skull Length 18.7cm (7.4in)
- Skull Width 10.9cm (4.3in)
- Skull Height 9.6cm (3.8in)