The Boxer is a medium-sized, short-haired dog initially bred in Germany. Their coats are smooth and tight-fitting; colors are fawn or brindled, with or without white markings. Boxers are brachycephalic with a square muzzle, mandibular prognathism, very strong jaws, and a powerful bite ideal for latching on to large prey. The Boxer is a member of the Working Group, a category of dogs that were bred specifically to assist humans as watchdogs.
- The top left canine is chipped
- Exhibits signs of dental disease
- Skull Length 18.6cm (7.3in)
- Skull Width 12.2cm (4.8in)
- Skull Height 10cm (3.9in)