The Boxer is a medium-sized, short-haired breed of dog, developed in Germany. The coat is smooth and tight-fitting; colors are fawn or brindled, with or without white markings, and white. Boxers are brachycephalic, have a square muzzle, mandibular prognathism, very strong jaws, and a powerful bite ideal for hanging on to large prey. The Boxer is a member of the Working Group.
- Missing bottom left canine tooth
- Exhibits signs of dental disease
- Skull Length 17.8cm (7in)
- Skull Width 11.2cm (4.4in)
- Skull Height 10.2cm (4in)