The Boxer is a medium-sized, short-haired breed of dog, developed in Germany. The coat is smooth and tight-fitting; colors are fawn or brindled, with or without white markings, and white. Boxers are brachycephalic, have a square muzzle, mandibular prognathism, very strong jaws, and a powerful bite ideal for hanging on to large prey. The Boxer is a member of the Working Group.
- Missing most of the bottom incisors
- Top right canine is chipped
- Exhibits signs of dental disease
- Exhibits severe bone disease
- Skull Length 19cm (7.5in)
- Skull Width 12.4cm (4.9in)
- Skull Height 11cm (4.3in)