Despite the name, the majestic Great Dane was originally bred in Germany and have no real affiliation with Denmark. One of the oldest breeds, Great Danes have been around for over 400 years, once utilized by German nobility to hunt ferocious wild boar. Sometimes called the “Apollo” of dogs, they can reach heights of up to 32 inches at the shoulder and are taller than most people when standing on their hind legs. These gentle giants are people-pleasers and tend to love children, making excellent family pets.
- The top left canine tooth is broken off
- All incisors have bee natural warn down
- Skull Length 23cm (9.1in)
- Skull Width 11.8cm (4.6in)
- Skull Height 11.8cm (4.6in)