The Weimaraner is a large dog that was originally bred for hunting in the early 19th century. Early Weimaraners were used by royalty for hunting large game such as boar, bear, and deer. As the popularity of large game hunting began to decline, Weimaraners were used for hunting smaller animals like fowl, rabbits, and foxes.
- Sold as-is no further cleaning
- All but the bottom left canine is chipped or broken
- There is a green mark on the left side
- Skull Length 23.6cm (9.3in)
- Skull Width 11.7cm (4.6in)
- Skull Height 11cm (4.3in)