Real Fallow Deer Skull
Fallow deer are known for their curious and exploratory nature. They are often seen wandering and foraging in their natural habitats, and are known to be bold and unafraid of humans. They are also social animals, living in small groups called herds. Fallow deer have a distinctive feature on their skull called a "bell," which is a bony protrusion that hangs down from the forehead. The purpose of the bell is not fully understood, but it is thought to play a role in attracting mates or establishing dominance within the herd.
- This specimen has all of its teeth
- Glue repairs have been made to this skull
- The antlers are not removable
- Skull Length 28.5 cm (11.2 in.)
- Antlers Tip to Tip 63 cm (24.8 in.)
Due to this skull's size, additional shipping charges may apply. Please call our sales team at 405-794-9300 for a custom shipping quote.