A Fish from the Time of the Dinosaurs: Dastilbe crandalli, a small schooling fish from the Aptian stage of the Lower Cretaceous Period (113-125 million years ago), Santana Formation, Crato, Brazil. These beautiful fossil slabs are originally from Brazil and are no longer available for export. Hurry, this is your last chance to get one!
- This is a Limited Quantity Item
- Photos are only an example, your item will vary in size, shape, and color
- Listing is for 1 single fossil slab
- Average Length 6cm (2.4in)
- Average Width 6.5cm (2.6in)
- Average Height 0.08cm (0in)