The gemsbok is a large antelope native to southern Africa. These animals can live in extremely hot, dry conditions and can endure several days or even weeks without water. Both male and female gemsboks have long, spear-like horns, which they use for defense against predators. Gemsboks are able to run up to 37 miles per hour.
- One-of-a-kind real gemsbok skull
- The horns are not attached to the skull
- Skull Length 40 cm (15.7 in.)
- Skull Width 15.6 cm (6.1 in.)
- Skull Height 21.6 cm (8.5 in.)
- Greatest Length 119.4 cm (47 in.)
- Greatest Width 86.4 cm (34 in.)