The gemsbok is a large antelope native to southern Africa. These animals can live in extremely hot, dry conditions and can endure several days or weeks without water. Both male and female gemsboks have long, spear-like horns horns, which they use for defense against predators. They can run up to 37 miles per hour.
- Damage to the back of the skull (see photo)
- Missing teeth due to possible bone decay/periodontal disease (see photos)
- Greatest Length 130cm (51.2in)
- Skull Length 42.3cm (16.7in)
- Skull Width 16cm (6.3in)
- Skull Height 20.7cm (8.1in)