The giraffe can reach heights up to nineteen feet tall. They are also the tallest terrestrial animals living today. Native to Africa, the giraffe feeds on leaves that are out of reach of most other herbivores. In addition, their long tongue allows the giraffe to delicately pluck foliage from amongst the sharp thorns of the Acacia tree. The horns of the giraffe are bumpy hair covered knobs that grow slowly throughout the animals' life.
- This skull had a necropsy cut but has been repaired
- Missing part of the skull on the backside, look at the photo for reference
- Skull Length 53cm (20.9in)
- Skull Width 21.4cm (8.4in)
- Skull Height 30.5cm (12in)