Grouse are a heavy built bird that are like a chicken. They live in temperate and subarctic regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Grouse eat mostly vegetation; they can eat vegetable food because they have big crops and gizzards. What they do is eat grit or small rocks to help break up the food in their stomach and intestines.
- One skull is missing both sclerotic and its mandible
- One skull has a lacquer finish giving it a yellow tint
- Skull Length 5.4cm (2.1in)
- Skull Width 2.4cm (0.9in)
- Skull Height 2.4cm (0.9in)