The American hog-nosed skunk is one of the largest skunks in the world. Its most distinguishing feature is a single, broad white stripe from the top of the head to the base of the tail, with the tail itself being completely white. This species exhibits sexual dimorphism, with males averaging about 10% larger than females.
- One-of-a-kind real female American hog-nosed skunk skull
- This specimen exhibits atypical coloration
- Sold as-is without further cleaning
- Skull Length 7.7 cm (3 in.)
- Skull Width 4.6 cm (1.8 in.)
- Skull Height 3.4 cm (1.3 in.)