Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Humans, or Homo sapiens, are characterized by their bipedal locomotion, high manual dexterity, intelligence, and heavy tool use compared to other animals. Modern humans evolved from their early hominid predecessors between 200,000 and 300,000 years ago, with fossils of the earliest members of our species, archaic Homo sapiens, being found exclusively in Africa. The adult human skeletal system consists of 206 bones, including the bones in the skull, but not including teeth.
- The calvaria is the upper part of the skull. It includes portions of the frontal, occipital, and parietal bones.
- Sold as-is with no further cleaning
- Skull has been cut in some spots; please see photos
- Skull Length 17.4cm (6.9in)
- Skull Width 14cm (5.5in)
- Skull Height 8.3cm (3.3in)