Real Human Skull - Dissected Antique
Humans are a species of bipedal primates that have evolved to become the most intelligent and successful species on the planet. Our biology is incredibly complex and allows us to do things that no other species can. The human skeleton is made up of 206 bones that are connected together by ligaments and muscles. Our skeleton is composed of both hard and soft tissues and is constantly changing to accommodate our needs.
- Contains 32 teeth, several of which are damaged
- This specimen is an antique and is sold as-is without further cleaning
- Skull Length 22 cm (8.7 in.)
- Skull Width 13.8 cm (5.4 in.)
- Skull Height 15.5 cm (6.1 in.)