Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Humans (Homo sapiens) are the only extant members of the subtribe Hominina. Together with chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans, they are part of the family Hominidae (the great apes, or hominids). A terrestrial animal, humans are characterized by their erect posture and bipedal locomotion; high manual dexterity and heavy tool use compared to other animals; open-ended and complex language use compared to other animal communications; larger, more complex brains than other animals; and highly advanced and organized societies.
- 27 teeth
- The teeth are naturally warn down
- Calvarium cut with a spring held jaw
- Exhibits signs of dental disease
- Skull Length 21.8cm (8.6in)
- Skull Width 14.5cm (5.7in)
- Skull Height 16.2cm (6.4in)
Unlike Our Research Quality Skulls, This Human Skull Is Available To The General Public.