Humans (Homo sapiens) are the only extant members of the subtribe Hominina. Together with chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans, they are part of the family Hominidae (the great apes, or hominids). A terrestrial animal, humans are characterized by their erect posture and bipedal locomotion; high manual dexterity and heavy tool use compared to other animals; open-ended and complex language use compared to other animal communications; larger, more complex brains than other animals; and highly advanced and organized societies.
- 27 teeth
- The teeth are naturally warn down
- Calvarium cut with a spring held jaw
- Exhibits signs of dental disease
- Skull Length 21.8cm (8.6in)
- Skull Width 14.5cm (5.7in)
- Skull Height 16.2cm (6.4in)
Unlike Our Research Quality Skulls, This Human Skull Is Available To The General Public.