Humans (Homo sapiens) are the only extant members of the subtribe Hominina. Together with chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans, they are part of the family Hominidae (the great apes, or hominids). A terrestrial animal, humans are characterized by their erect posture and bipedal locomotion; high manual dexterity and heavy tool use compared to other animals; open-ended and complex language use compared to other animal communications; larger, more complex brains than other animals; and highly advanced and organized societies.
- Severe damage to this skull
- Springs help hold the mandible to the skull along with the metal wire suport
- 4 teeth
- Sold as is
- Skull Length 22cm (8.7in)
- Skull Width 14.9cm (5.9in)
- Skull Height 15.2cm (6in)
Unlike Our Research Quality Skulls, This Human Skull Is Available To The General Public.