Humans (Homo sapiens) are the only extant members of the subtribe Hominina. Together with chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans, they are part of the family Hominidae (the great apes, or hominids). A terrestrial animal, humans are characterized by their erect posture and bipedal locomotion; high manual dexterity and heavy tool use compared to other animals; open-ended and complex language use compared to other animal communications; larger, more complex brains than other animals; and highly advanced and organized societies.
- 28 teeth
- One molar is coming in on the bottom back left side
- Mandible can not be removed from skull
- Calvarium cut with a spring held jaw
- Carrying case is made from wood and interior is lined with red fabric
- Skull Length 20.9cm (8.2in)
- Skull Width 13cm (5.1in)
- Skull Height 15.4cm (6.1in)
Unlike Our Research Quality Skulls, This Human Skull Is Available To The General Public.