Humans (Homo sapiens) are the only extant members of the subtribe Hominina. Together with chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans, they are part of the family Hominidae (the great apes, or hominids). A terrestrial animal, humans are characterized by their erect posture and bipedal locomotion; high manual dexterity and heavy tool use compared to other animals; open-ended and complex language use compared to other animal communications; larger, more complex brains than other animals; and highly advanced and organized societies.
- 29 teeth
- Molars on the top and bottom are vary warn
- Calvarium cut with a spring held jaw
- Comes with carrying case
- Skull Length 21cm (8.3in)
- Skull Width 14.2cm (5.6in)
- Skull Height 16.4cm (6.5in)