Butterflies have the typical four-stage insect life cycle. Winged adults lay eggs on the food plant on which their larvae, known as caterpillars, will feed. The caterpillars grow, sometimes very rapidly, and when fully developed, pupate in a chrysalis. When metamorphosis is complete, the pupal skin splits, the adult insect climbs out, and after its wings have expanded and dried, it flies off.
Entomology is a branch of zoology focused on the identification of insects and has become an increasingly common hobby, with butterflies and dragonflies being the most popular. Whichever collection of bugs suites your fancy, these home décor and wall art pieces are sure to set any room of your home apart from the rest with a fascinating display of an appreciation of life and insects!
- Will include 22 butterflies total
- The photo above is an example, yours may vary from size and or color
- The insects are glued in-between two panes of glass
- The frame is a black gallery style frame made from wood and glass
- Frame Size 13" x 21" ready to hang
These are a limited quantity item. Specimen may slightly vary from image shown.