Real Intermediate Roundleaf Bat Skull
The intermediate roundleaf bat is an insectivorous bat species found throughout Southeast Asia. They tend to roost in caves and similar structures, which can be comprised of hundreds of bats at a time. They are named for their leaf-shaped nose, which aids in echolocation.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Skull Length 2.5 cm (1 in.)
- Skull Width 1 cm (0.4 in.)
- Skull Height 1 cm (0.4 in.)