Real Jar of Teeth - 2.5 oz
Teeth come in various shapes and sizes, adapted to the specific needs of different animals and their diets. The diversity in tooth structure reflects the wide range of diets and ecological niches occupied by different species. While carnivores have sharp, pointed teeth for tearing meat, herbivores often have broad, flat teeth for grinding plant material. The dental adaptations contribute to the overall survival and reproductive success of each species in its specific environment.
- Jars sold individually
- Limited quantity available
- Each jar contains an assortment of teeth from various animal species (no human teeth)
- There is a removable cork lid in the top of each jar
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each set of teeth is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, etc.
- Jar Height 5.5 cm (2.2 in.)
- Jar Diameter 4.6 cm (1.8 in.)