The kinkajou is a mammal part of the Procyonidae family living in tropical rainforest in Central America and South America. They make their home in the trees eating mostly fruit and only traveling at night. They are playful, mostly quiet, docile, and have little odor. This is why they are sometimes kept as exotic pets; the average life span is around 23 years in captivity. They are also hunted for their fur and meat.
- There is damage to the skull and mandible
- Missing some of the tail happened naturaly
- Missing one hyoid segment
- The right and left hand have some fused plalanges happened naturaly
- Skull Length 7.9cm (3.1in)
- Skull Width 5.6cm (2.2in)
- Skull Height 4.9cm (1.9in)