The kudu is a antelope that lives in African savannas. There are two species of kudu: the lesser kudu and the greater kudu. Male kudus have long horns that twist into spirals, while females lack horns. They are also hunted for their meat, which is similar venison but very dry and lean. Their diet consist of leaves, shoots, and wild fruit in the dry season.
- This specimen is missing its incisors
- Exhibits damage to bone near front of skull; please see photos
- Skull Length 38.7cm (15.2in)
- Skull Width 14.3cm (5.6in)
- Skull Height 16.2cm (6.4in)