The least weasel or common weasel is part of the genus Mustela and is the smallest. It is native to Eurasia, North America and North Africa. The weasel does not dig its own burrows it instead uses the burrows and nests of the rodents it kills. Their diet consists of voles, birds, fish, shrews, lizards, and insects. They have also been known to eat rabbits that are twice its size.
- Sold as is no further cleaning
- Missing some parts of the skeleton
- Writing on skull
- Skull Length 3.1cm (1.2in)
- Skull Width 1.4cm (0.6in)
- Skull Height 1.2cm (0.5in)