The long-tailed weasel (Mustela frenata), also known as the bridled weasel or big stoat, is a species of mustelid distributed from southern Canada throughout all the United States and Mexico, southward through all of Central America and into northern South America. It is distinct from the short-tailed weasel, also known as a "stoat", a close relation which originated in Eurasia and crossed into North America some half million years ago.
- Sold as is no further repairing
- Skull is badly damaged
- Some parts of the skeleton are broken
- Writing on the skull
- Skull Length 4.5cm (1.8in)
- Skull Width 2.3cm (0.9in)
- Skull Height 1.8cm (0.7in)