The long-tailed weasel (Mustela frenata), also known as the bridled weasel or big stoat, is a species of mustelid distributed from southern Canada throughout all the United States and Mexico, southward through all of Central America and into northern South America. It is distinct from the short-tailed weasel, also known as a "stoat", a close relation which originated in Eurasia and crossed into North America some half million years ago.
- This skeleton has 2 broken ribs
- The right humerus is broken
- The left foot is missing but the calcaneus and talus are present
- Skull Length 4.6cm (1.8in)
- Skull Width 2.5cm (1in)
- Skull Height 1.9cm (0.7in)