Macaws are native to Central America and North America (only Mexico), South America, and formerly the Caribbean. Most species are associated with forests, especially rainforests, but others prefer woodland or savannah-like habitats.
- Each photograph is an example of the variation included in each bag.
- Bags have a variety of lengths and widths of feathers
- Bags have an unset number of feathers
- Some feathers in the bags may have minor damage
- Average Length 6cm (2.4in)
I bought a large and small pack of feathers. I wasn't sure what variety of colors I would get but they both had a great selection. The largest feathers weren't that great of quality, tips roughed up and some **** residue but it was what I expect from a tail feather! I got one good one of the largest feathers so that will have to do! Great product for something I almost have no chance of getting ethically from anywhere else.