The Small Indian Civet is a civet native to South and Southeast Asia.¬†Their diet consists mainly of rats, mice, birds, snakes, fruit, roots, and carrion. Indian civets are primarily terrestrial, though they also climb well. Individuals sleep in burrows or hollow logs. In suburban habitats, they use gutters or other hollow, dark spaces as makeshift burrows. The typical lifespan of a Small Indian Civet is 8-9 years.
- Sold as-is with no further cleaning
- Minor damage to the left side of the skull
- Skull Length 9.7cm (3.8in)
- Skull Width 4.4cm (1.7in)
- Skull Height 4.1cm (1.6in)