Real Meadow Vole Skull
The meadow vole can be found in North America and Canada. It is sometimes called the field mouse or meadow mouse. The meadow vole is very active, no set schedule of day or night and are active all year around. They primarily eat grasses, flowers, leaves, and fruits.
- This specimen is in excellent condition; it shows no visible signs of damage and has all of its teeth
- The mandible naturally slides out of place and does not stay put in its normal position
- Skull Length 2.5 cm (1 in.)
- Skull Width 1.5 cm (0.6 in.)
- Skull Height 1.5 cm (0.6 in.)